Mama was talking about sending out some lame Christmas cards to all her friends and family....pretty boring if you ask me....
Wait, what's that?
You want me to model for them? And you are using Shutterfly to create them?
Now we're talking!
There are so many to choose from, but here are some of my favorites:
I love this one because its a nice bright red and can feature FOUR
pictures of me...and in my opinion, the more me, the merrier.
I love this one...well, for the very same reason. More me = Amazing.
I can see it now...my picture hanging on fridge's all across the country.
I'll be famous!
And this one has an adorable me, plus a cute little penguin.
What's not to love with these cute cards?
You'll have to wait and see which one ends up in your mailbox, but I promise this...since I'm modeling for it, it will be the best card up on that fridge of yours.
Have a blog? You can be a part of this promotion too!
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Learn more:
http://bit.ly/sfly2010



0 comments:
Post a Comment