Thursday, September 2, 2010

A few of my favorite things



Nope, not raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens...but here are a few of my favorite things at the moment.

This is Casey ball. We call it Casey ball because Mama's friend Casey actually made it for me. We are talking like "needle and thread" made this for me. This ball is great for playing fetch with Mama. I throw, she fetches. I throw, she fetches. I throw and she takes Casey ball away and suggests we play with something else. Not sure what Casey made this out of, but it tastes delicious.

Mama's bracelet. It's shiny, it dangles on her wrist and I want one. Mama keeps telling Dad that he's in trouble with all the interest I'm showing in jewelry. It, like the Casey ball, tastes delicious.

My toes. They are such a very convenient toy, because I seem to take them with me everywhere I go...and again, they taste delicious.

Are you seeing a theme here?



0 comments: