Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Love



Well, that's it. My first birthday cannot get here soon enough! (Although Mama disagrees.) My friend Bella Kate turned 1 on Saturday and you wouldn't believe the mountain of presents she got.

Her party was super fun, complete with cupcakes decorated like monkeys....and all sorts of other things mom won't let me eat yet. Yup, you heard it. While Mom and Dad dug into their pork BBQ and cupcakes I got to eat....applesauce...again.

But I did get to fly...which was pretty cool. Mama said my name means "little bird". I think its pretty fitting because I love when Dad helps me fly!

This is me sneaking a peek as Bella Kate opened all her presents. I'm starting my list for my birthday right now....and I don't want all that practical stuff Mama says I want, so don't listen to her. Toys, toys that light up and make noise! And a drum set! And a pony!

And my own playground! Well, get shopping. Only 4 and half months until my big 1 year birthday!

0 comments: